Join KPMG and Workiva for an engaging discussion covering hot topics in audit, risk, and compliance. Hear actionable advice on navigating the state of the market, ESG reporting, employee engagement, and more.
- Internal Controls for ESG reporting
- Learn how your organization can increase collaboration between financial reporting, sustainability, ESG, and internal audit teams to build an effective and efficient internal control foundation for your ESG program.
- Apply lessons learned from 20 years of SOX to proactively tackle ESG reporting. Specifically, establishing governance and internal controls and outlining an audit strategy.
- Economic headwinds – making your ICFR program more efficient
- Practical steps your team can take today to drive efficiency in your ICFR program.
- Reduce your dependency on email and eliminate the need to cut and paste supporting documentation to save time and reduce errors
- 1st & 2nd line benefits
- Data governance
- How your organization can magnify the return on your investment in technology to gain efficiencies and increase finance staff engagement and retention by reducing the time spent on redundant, manual tasks and helping them focus their time on value creation.
During this session, you'll learn how your organization can:
- Develop an ESG program that unifies ESG reporting, financial reporting, risks, and controls
- Leverage learnings from SOX to build a solid foundation, jump-start your ESG program, and prepare for ESG assurance
- Identify opportunities to prepare for and overcome the typical organizational impacts of a recession
- Increase auditor engagement and satisfaction through the implementation of analytics and technology, resulting in improvements in the hiring and retention of high-performing team members