SEC Professionals Group Q4 Meeting
ESG, SEC, and SOX: It Takes a Village
1:00 p.m. -2:00 p.m. ET
1 CPE credit
As stakeholder expectations soar and regulatory pressures mount, it’s becoming increasingly vital for teams to come together to deliver trusted data and produce consistent 10-Ks and ESG reports. During this session, panelists will share perspectives from various departments that support ESG reporting, including sustainability, financial reporting, SOX, and internal audit teams.
We’ll begin by reviewing ESG data points included in recent 10-Q/K disclosures and then hear from a sustainability manager as she details her company’s ESG journey. We’ll transition to the world of risk, where an audit expert will share insights on internal controls and assurance. To close out the session, we’ll review the technology stack teams should consider to report and house ESG data points.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Explain how members are building ESG reporting programs at their companies
- Analyze ESG reporting metrics from recently filed 10-K/Qs
- Review internal controls and assurance considerations
- Compare and contrast various tools and technologies used to house and report ESG data points
There are two ways to register:
- Many chapters are hosting in-person meetings! Check your chapter page to register.
- Virtual registration is available here.
Founding and national sponsor, Workiva offers one complimentary CPE credit for this webinar.
Not able to attend? Complete registration today, and we will email you the recording.
Duration: 60 minutes
Field of study: accounting
More CPE information