ESG Professionals Group

View Only
  • 1.  Responsible Business USA 2023 + Current Best Practices

Posted 03-27-2023 11:59 AM

I'm sure a number of you will be attending Reuter's conference next week. I'm curious who will be attending? What are you looking forward to?

If you are attending, I want to bring awareness on some activities:

• The ESG Pro Group's National Sponsor, Workiva, will be moderating a session on "Getting Ahead: Collecting the Higher Quality & Audit Ready Data Fit for the Future"
    • Fun teaser: Simon Fischweicher, CDP, @Neil Stewart , IFRS Foundation, and Matthew Rusk, GRI all will be contributing to sessions throughout the week. We have invited these 3 to speak during our upcoming Q2 meeting (final details TBA).
    • National Sponsor, Workiva, will also have a sponsored booth and @Mark Mellen will be available for any ESG Pro Group related questions. If we get enough members to reply through this post we can informally organize a meet and greet.

Life sometimes give you lemons. If you aren't able to make it due to reporting season..Let's start a sharing circle because this is what the ESG Pro Group Community is for! Reply back to this thread.

1. What are some challenges you are facing?
    2. What are some best practices you've learned?
    3. Do you have tips and tricks for getting through this busy period?

------------------------------
    Lauren Uyeno
    Director of Professional Groups
    Professional Groups National Team

• 2.  RE: Responsible Business USA 2023 + Current Best Practices

Posted 03-27-2023 12:27 PM

Very much looking forward to seeing folks in person next week-this will be my first time at this event but seems like a lot of great sessions! I don't believe there are any sessions that are broadcast but I'll post here if I find out otherwise.

Mark Mellen
    ESG SME
    Workiva