ESG Professionals Group

View Only
  • 1.  2023 ESG Pro Group Benchmark Report is Live!

Posted 03-14-2023 11:00 AM

Hi members! Hopefully, you received an email announcing that the 2023 ESG Professionals Group Benchmark Report has been released! Thank you to all who participated and provided valuable feedback! @Mark Mellen , @Steve Soter , and I found the results reported back to be very interesting and we are excited to be part of this journey in sustainability. 

To view the report, you can go here or check out the library tab. This report is downloadable. Feel free to share with your colleagues!

If you felt like this report was a start in the right direction or it was missing something, please comment below! We plan to make this report an annual initiative and strive to accommodate you. 

I also would like to announce that we are working towards organizing our first meeting of the year. You can expect this meeting to be held in May.

------------------------------
    Lauren Uyeno
    Director of Professional Groups
    Professional Groups National Team

• 2.  RE: 2023 ESG Pro Group Benchmark Report is Live!

Posted 03-16-2023 08:52 AM

Thanks Lauren! I really appreciate that we have a diverse array experience levels represented. ESG is still pretty new for a lot of folks so that makes sense. I hope everyone feels welcome to ask questions here as we're all learning together!

Mark Mellen
    ESG SME
    Workiva