Q: What is the purpose of the community?
A: The purpose of the community is to create a platform for networking, sharing best practices, providing industry knowledge, and discussing real world challenges. We provide a safe forum for members to learn and connect with each other.
Q: Who is eligible to participate?
A: Membership is limited to in-house employees of companies focused on SOX controls, ESG and SEC reporting. Academics, auditors, consultants, recruiters, and vendors are not eligible for membership in the group.
Q: What is the cost?
A: There are no fees to join the group, participate in our in-person or virtual events, or receive CPE. Our sponsors provide support for the organization.
Q: How are the events organized?
A: Webcasts and meetings are held quarterly to discuss a range of industry-related issues. All conversations are off the record and remain confidential among group members.
Q: When are events held?
A: View upcoming events here.
Q: Why should I join?
A: When you join the Professionals Group you will:
- Gain access to our membership directory and other exclusive resources to help you excel in your career
- Hear from peers and thought leaders on how they are dealing with current challenges, and learn best practices
- Expand your network of financial reporting professionals
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Reconnect with former colleagues and friends
- Enhance your LinkedIn profile and professional status
- Build your annual CPE credits
Q: What is the role of a sponsor?
A: Organizations will be considered for sponsorship if they have the ability to advance the mission of the SEC, SOX, ESG Professionals Group, (i.e., membership growth, industry expertise, financial and in-kind support, including hosting meetings and events).
Sponsors are invited to:
- Attend and provide expertise at quarterly events
- Share marketing materials, white papers, and collateral at quarterly in-person meetings and webinars
- Company's logo will be displayed and a link to sponsor website on home page of Professionals Group website
Sponsors are expected to actively promote the Professionals Group to clients in their professional circles.
Sponsors do not have access to the membership directory or the Pro Group forum.